· airBaltic Club reward flight ticket price is fixed and is independent of the public fare ticket price - the price consists of a fixed amount of points and airport taxes, the amount of which depends on the chosen routing and passenger type (adult/child/infant). Please note that service fee and fuel surcharges may apply.
· Reward flights are available for airBaltic, KLM and Air France operated flights only.
· airBaltic Club reward flights do not count toward tier status and do not qualify for point accrual.
· airBaltic Club reward flight tickets cannot be upgraded.
· Special offers, such as airBaltic Club birthday offer, are not valid on flights operated by KLM and Air France.
· Offer on airBaltic operated transfer flights can be used only for those routes via Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn or Tampere, where direct airBaltic operated flights are available, under condition that public ticket fares (GREEN, GREEN plus, CLASSIC, BUSINESS light, BUSINESS) via Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn or Tampere on specific routing (fully operated by airBaltic) are published and available at airBaltic.com. Transfer time cannot exceed 24 hours.
· If no airBaltic operated direct flight available on chosen route via Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn or Tampere, transfer flight price will consist of the total amount of each flight’s one-way price.
· Airport taxes, service fee and ancillary items (such as bags, meal on board, seat reservation) must be paid additionally within 24 hours after the booking is made with a credit or debit card. For KLM and Air France operated reward flights fuel surcharges apply.
· In case of airBaltic operated flights children pay 75% of point amount and infants pay 10% of the points required for the reward flight. In case of KLM and Air France operated flights all children and infants pay full point amount required for adult ticket - child and infant discounts are not applicable.
· If selected route includes both airBaltic and KLM or Air France operated reward flights, the price will consist of the sum of 2 one-way reward flight fares, one from each airline.
· Economy and Business class reward flight tickets are non-refundable. In case of booking's cancellation, unused airport taxes can be requested within ticket validity. Flight date/time changes are allowed within ticket validity up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure or the desired departure time, whichever is earlier. The flight date/time change fee is 50 EUR per direction and passenger. Name and route change is not permitted.
· Flight tickets are subject to reward flight seat availability on each flight and should be booked well in advance - it is recommended to request them 3-7 months before departure.
Step 1: Choose your flight destination and departure date and fill out the application form here. Remember that offer depends on the availability of seats, which can be booked for points, therefore plan your trip in advance!
Step 2: After receiving the confirmation from airBaltic Club member service, payment link for the airport taxes, fuel surcharges and other additional charges will be sent to your e-mail. Payment must be made with a credit or debit card.
Step 3: Receive the booking confirmation and tickets in your e-mail.
· Economy class reward flight ticket luggage allowance - 1 cabin bag (55x40x23 cm) + 1 personal item (30x40x10 cm) in total weight of 8 kg and no checked baggage. Checked baggage fee is from 19.99 EUR per piece and flight direction. airBaltic baggage transportation rules and fees apply.
· Business class reward flight ticket luggage allowance - 2 cabin bags (55x40x23 cm each) + 1 personal item (30x40x10 cm) on board with maximum weight of 12 kilograms in total + 2 pieces of checked baggage with maximum dimensions 100x50x80 cm and maximum weight of 23 kg each piece. airBaltic baggage transportation rules and fees apply.
· Economy class reward flight ticket luggage allowance - 1 cabin bag (55x40x23 cm) + 1 personal item (30x40x10 cm) in total weight of 8 kg on airBaltic operated flights + 1 piece of checked baggage.
· Business class reward flight ticket luggage allowance - 2 cabin bags (55x40x23 cm each) + 1 personal item (30x40x10 cm) on board with maximum weight of 12 kg in total on airBaltic operated flights + 2 pieces of checked baggage.
Please note that the hand luggage conditions may differ if the flight is operated by another carrier. The weight of the included checked baggage is determined according to IATA resolution No. 302, by the Most Significant Carrier. Please contact the airBaltic call centre or contact the other airline(s) listed on your itinerary for detailed information on the free baggage allowance included in your ticket. To add additional checked bags or special baggage, please contact the airline operating the first outbound flight of your reservation.